FEATURES:

  • This project consisted of a major renovation to the original 11,000 SF Italianate/Second-Empire-styled landmark bank which was built in 1871.
  • This represents the first community bank to locate in an urban part of Philadelphia in over 100 years.
  • This bank now houses the executive headquarters of the chartered Hyperion Bank.
  • In 2007 this project won the Preservation Alliance Grand Jury Award for Exterior Renovation and Re-Use of the Original Bank.

Project Cost: $4.5 millionĀ 
Architects: Jeffrey M. Laufer, AIA , Lansdowne, PA